We are always looking for highly motivated individuals that share our work ethic, passion for hard work, and dedication to doing every job with excellence.
If you take pride in your work, are willing and able to learn the HBI way, you may be a great fit for our team!
Open positions will be posted as they become available.
Hobart BioSciences is looking for a technically skilled candidate with good attention to detail for the position of fabricator. The Fabricator will be responsible for adhering to a production schedule, ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and secured and ensuring that safety standards are always met, among other duties.
Moreover, the Fabricator will be a physically able worker who has good dexterity, color vision and stamina.
- Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly instructions.
- Taking part in product development meetings.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assembly are present.
- Marking cutting lines on material.
- Ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and screwed in.
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Maintaining a production schedule.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Troubleshooting and stress testing products to minimize problems or recalls.
- Reporting and detailing product malfunctions.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Specialized certification preferred.
- Proficiency in operating heavy machinery.
- Excellent eyesight and color vision.
- Good dexterity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
Hobart BioSciences is looking for a dynamic grower to join our team. In this role, your duties will include working with the resto f the team on cannabis production, creating cultivation plans, resolving plant issues, and supervising farm personnel.
To ensure success as a grower, you should have excellent knowledge of the cannabis plant and the ability to identify and respond to any issues that arise during production or cultivation. Ultimately, a top-notch grower should be a dedicated and green-fingered individual with a passion for farming.
- Participating in the daily operations of the grow house, including the planting, trimming, and harvesting of crops.
- Ensuring the farm complies with state cannabis policies and cultivation procedures.
- Following a cultivation plan and assigned duties.
Assigned duties include:
- Organizing the transplanting and cloning processes of plants.
- Checking existing crops for diseases and resolving any plant health issues, such as mildew or mold.
- Ensuring that the cannabis plant’s growth requirements, such as lighting, soil PH, and nutrients, are consistently met.
- Managing the inventory of the farm’s cannabis production, such as equipment and HVAC systems.
- Identifying and resolving potential threats to crop yields, such as pests.
- A bachelor’s degree in science, botany, agriculture, horticulture, or a related field.
- A minimum of four years’ experience working as a grower.
- Exceptional knowledge of the cannabis plant, its growth requirements, and disease management techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of indoor and outdoor farming methods.
- A solution-driven attitude and good analytical skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to do manual labor and work for long hours.
Hobart BioSciences is looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Hobart BioSciences is looking to hire an office manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- A highschool diploma or GED equivalent.
- Three years of experience in office administration
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Hobart BioSciences is looking to add an experienced craftsman who takes pride in doing great work. We are a medicinal cannabis grow located in Hobart, OK. Currently building out our facility which houses over 80,000 square feet of indoor grow space.
Our construction painters will work on a variety of structures primarily interior – including ones with moderate heights both indoors and outdoors.
Preparing surfaces of walls, floors, equipment for painting using various methods, including scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting, and steam-cleaning, as well as apply paints and other finishes to interior/exterior of walls and ceilings of buildings and other structures.
Preparing cost estimates and product recommendations.
Perform pre-painting activities including scraping, sandpaper, and repair of cracks and holes before conducting general finishing
Maintenance of ventilation, compressed air, and personal protective equipment, and report any issues with equipment to management
Cleaning all equipment, including brushes and spray guns after use
Executing tasks using man lifts, scaffolding and ladders to reach high ceilings or walls
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
Hobart BioSciences is looking for a shop hand to provide assistance for a variety of tasks, including daily administration of the shop, and provide support for more experienced workers. The Shop Hand may also be asked to perform routine maintenance and cleaning of shop equipment and making sure it is safe when the office closes.
Basic ongoing maintenance / repair
Work with shop management to maintain schedules and priorities
Complete all documentation associated with equipment repairs
Spring and winter maintenance;
Attend and participate in safety meetings and inspections
Perform various other related duties as assigned
Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to effectively communicate with others, oral & written
- Utilize various shop machines and hand tools
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to sit, stand & walk for long periods of time
- Strong computer skills within Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InfoPath, Access, OneNote, Solid Works
- Lift and carry 50 pounds independently while walking on uneven surfaces;
- Listen for unusual noises that signify equipment and machinery problems
- Accurate recall of information over short and long-term memory
- Bend, stoop, kneel, twist, and crawl occasionally during visits to field and operational work areas
Hobart BioSciences is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Trim Carpenter who can finish carpentry projects to produce detailed wooden structures with fine appearance, shape, and texture. Our ideal candidate has prior experience with trim carpentry. This is a physically demanding job, and you must be able to crouch, bend, and lift objects throughout a normal shift.
Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels
Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools
Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
Employee must be able to complete and submit all necessary correspondence for work that is completed
The ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
Knowledge of carpentry and building materials
Provide general supervision and perform skilled work involving rough and finished carpentry
Must have personal basic tools required to accomplish general tasks
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- 4 years of experience in commercial carpentry
- Strong attendance record
- Reliable transportation
- Fully loaded toolbelt
- Must have completed OSHA-10 Safety Training
- Must have personal basic tools required to accomplish general tasks
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.